Facilitators, Erika Willis and Mike Booth are the co-founders and facilitators of The Yellowstone Business Forum. While the agenda ultimately belongs to the group, our role is to:
- Meet monthly with each member
- Plan and arrange the meetings.
- Facilitate the conversation during the meeting so that the conversation is meaningful to all members and that each member participates and benefits from each session.
- Communicate key information prior to and post of each meeting so that each member is well prepared and informed.
- Find outside speakers and expertise based on the requests of the members.
- Create a safe and trusting space ripe for rich conversation.
- Provide generative “discussion starter” questions and topic specific relevant content as part of every session.
- Provide insights and coaching as appropriate and requested during group sessions.
Erika is the President and Owner of Willis & Associates LLC. She works with leaders, teams and companies to manage change, and achieve outcomes by focusing on whole systems and accountability. Erika has an exceptionally diverse background in management and Executive Leadership that spans both the social and private sectors.You can find more information on Erika at www.willisassociates.com
Mike is the President and Owner of Beartooth Business Consulting. His expertise is in small business ownership, strategic business planning, organizational structure, and financial management.You can find out more information on mike at www.beartoothbiz.com